EWTN - Full-time, onsite in Washington, D.C. Not remote-eligible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Organize and coordinate operations to ensure the Register team’s efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
• Assist Executive Director and Editor in Chief in establishing and implementing strategic goals for Register platforms.
• Work with managers/editors to assess and improve operational management, systems and processes; identify and address problems and opportunities; propose and implement solutions, best practices and training.
• Prepare annual budgets, review financial reports, and coordinate with team to meet budget expectations.
• Manage relationships with vendors and contractors, including researching, negotiating and implementing rates/pricing, terms and contracts.
• Assist managers and editors in workflow management for various platforms.
• Evaluate and coordinates team’s use of adequate and suitable technology and other practical resources to complete activities.
• Coordinate with EWTN and providers on technical maintenance, development, hosting and server for NCRegister.com.
• Oversee coordination of staff travel, annual meetings, conferences and EWTN Family Celebration.
• Manage special projects as assigned by the Executive Director, i.e. brand redesign, archiving etc.
• Manage staff for performance, training & development.
• Collaborate with managers and Human Resources on personnel needs, transitions and onboarding new team members.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in operations, business management, project management or relevant role, preferably in mass media related field.
• You have extensive knowledge of and faithful practice of the Roman Catholic faith.
• You are experienced in managing budgets and demonstrated financial acumen.
• You have intermediate to advanced experience working with, developing & training on media related new technologies.
• You possess excellent organizational, project management and communication skills
• You demonstrate a proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with successful results.
• You are competent in your decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
• You are able to build relationships and collaborate successfully within a team environment.
• You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Liberal Arts or other related field.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
• We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN’s mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
• Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
• Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
• 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
• Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
• Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you’re ready to get started on EWTN’s mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!