Vice President for Development and University Relations
University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
UD is currently seeking a Vice President for Development and University Relations to serve as the key executive responsible for providing strategic leadership in the planning and directing of constituent relations and philanthropic initiatives to support and advance the mission of the University of Dallas (UD). Reporting to the President, the Vice President for Development and University Relations will oversee Development, Alumni, as well as Parent and Corporate/Foundation Relations with a goal of deepening the University’s network of partnerships and support. The Vice President will counsel the President, Board of Trustees, and work with other University executive officers, deans and directors to develop and implement
short, mid, and long-range philanthropic strategies in accordance with the University’s Mission and strategic plan.
• Develop the overall strategy, direction and organization for development, external relations and campaign planning and execution to accomplish the short, mid and long term philanthropic and external relations goals of UD.
• Serve as an excellent leader of an established and motivated team in all areas of philanthropic fundraising, including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
• Build relationships with the Board, alumni, full-time and adjunct faculty, staff, student parents, important friends of the University, and the community at large in order to promote UD.
• Cultivate philanthropic relationships that will systematically increase annual giving and broaden the base of principal and major gift support from individuals, corporations, and foundations.
• Build effective constituent programs that increase engagement, commitment, and support of the University.
• Ensure that campaigns are properly researched, organized, boldly executed and assessed for effectiveness.
• Manage and motivate a professional staff to ensure integration of efforts and to achieve all goals.
• Encourage and facilitate volunteer leadership in all development programs and activities of the University.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/