I do not have a comment on the article in question. I have an idea that i would like to give to you that I hope will lead to an end of terrorism and a spiritual revival around the world, if only people would give it a chance to work by passing it on. It is two pages long and it may not fit in this format, but I do not see how to get it to you at another e-mail address. The essence is 2Thess.2:10 For those who are perishing because they have not accepted the (TRUE) love of the (WHOLE) Truth so that the may be saved.
The full two pages are accessable on my blog-site at
Monday, 14 November 2011
Nov. 27, 2011
An “outside the box” idea that I believe all men and women of good will should support public discussion of. Starting from the conclusion that we find in the Declaration of Independence, “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all…”, I have come to the personal conclusion that what may be the main reason there are terrorists who claim to be following God’s will and yet they want to kill people that God must will good for, is that they have not really thought about the right verifiable evidence and the right questions concerning what can be known about God because it must follow from His infinite perfection, and the cause of this failure might be because those who have the right evidence and right questions have not found the right way to present this information to wouldbe terrorists in the hope that God would use such information and HIS help, HIS grace, to convert these zealous, but somewhat lost believers, into zealous, true followers of the Faith God wants all to follow. If my basic conclusons are correct then most, if not all of these followers and would be followers of terrorists, will see that the terrorists cannot and will not publicy dispute the conclusions below.
I ask all people of good will to publicly call on all religious leaders to publicly present any verifiable evidence they have to show that my conclusions cannot be correct, OR, to publicly admit that some of these conclusions could be what God is working through to turn the whole Blessed world right side up by peaceful means to the one Faith He wants all to have, by His Grace and Infinite Mercy inspite of all our sins.
I ask all people to do what they can to pass this on to everyone who should be interested in a proposal that might end terrorism and be a tool in the hands of God to turn the whole blessed world right side up by peaceful means. All I am asking is for you to pass this on with a few clicks of the mouse with the hope that, even if the “odds” of God using it through your clicks of the mouse are only one in a hundred or one in a thousand, no one can be certain that their “clicks” would not be effective and therefore they should give God a chance to work through their “clicks”.
I ask all people of good will to ask the spiritual ministers they know to specifically address in writing each part of the conclusions I have as starting points. If my conclusions cannot be true, they should want to help me and other people see which can not be true and therefore not waste time on them. If some of my conclusions are possibly corect, then they should obviously be interested in them because of the possibility that they will lead to world peace through peaceful means by leading to God’s fulfilling His promises to Abraham (Gen. 17:20+21) that God will make of Ishmael a truly great nation. God always keeps His promises, it is just that they seem “delayed”, perhaps because of a failure on the parts of many people to truly do all we can to cooperate with God’s work. (a few clicks of the mouse)
If you do see an insurmountable problem that convinces you that this idea should not be tried, please give me a chance discuss your arguments.
Would it not be a truly sad thing if anyone (parent, elected official, religious leader, or a member of a news reporting agency) reads these conclusions and proposal and says effectively, “I do not know, it might be correct, but I do not really care whether or not God wants to use this to end terrorism and turn the whole Blessed world right side up by peaceful means and therefore I am not going to do anything to investigate this possibility”?
My proposal is based on what I believe are unassailable starting points (conclusions):
0.0 The only people who will oppose, or fail to actively support, the public discussion of this proposal are those who do not truly believe that honest seekers of the whole truth will be lead by questions and verifiable facts to the faith they proclaim and to reject all others as they have, or those (Catholic Bishops, Priests, elected officials, parents…) who fear some temporal consequences of supporting such public discussion, such as people seeing now, as opposed to just later at the end of time, that these people have committed some heineous sins. Of course, this latter group has at least implicitly chosen to add more sins of commision or ommision to their immortal souls for which God will hold them accountable (2Corithians 10:6; 1Cor 3:15;Matt. 5:26).
1. All ministers, of all religions, should be expected to publicly state that EATHER they believe their faith is the one Faith that God wants everyone to believe and that they believe there are questions and verifiable facts that God will use to help people come to this one faith and to reject all other faiths, as long as they sincerely and with humble perseverance seek God’s answers to those questions, OR, they honestly state the only other option, and that is they do not believe there is verifiable evidence to go with the right questions for God to lead honest seekers of the truth to their faith and to reject all others. (Does anyone expect any minister or terrorists religious leader to say the second part?)
2. All ministers of all religions should publicly agree (as well as state it prominately at the entrances of their churchs) that one essential element of their faith is that God desires all to will to truly love the whole truth with their whole heart, mind, soul and strength, and to show this by the way they live and especially the way they respond to the “Truths” others present to them, proving by their actions that they are not implicitly saying to God that they do not really care what God wants them to believe beyond what they already do and they really do not care if others (their children?) follow this example.
3. Whichever faith is the “one” God wants everyone to accept, the followers of that faith have not been really effective in taking the offensive by publicly presenting what they believe is the verifiable evidence and right sequences of questions that God can use to help people make a leap of faith and to believe AND NEITHER HAVE THEY challenged others present their best shots.
4. It is a self-evident truth believed by all competent, mature deists that for God to be truly God, He must be All-Knowing, All-Loving, and All-Powerful, the infinite perfection of every good virtue we can know (ESPECIALLY THE TRUE LOVE OF A FATHER FOR A CHILD) the Creator of all things, all space and time, eternally seeing all space, all times, all details, knowing all thoughts, all at “once”, in one present tense thought and therefore the exact same thought now as when Jesus Christ willed to be subject to Joseph and Mary.
5. No one can dispute with evidence and reasoning, (all they can do is say they do not accept it, yet) the conclusion that God, being infinitely good and All-Loving, wills good for everyone, He wills to share all of His goodness with everyone, He wills them to be holy (including all those who choose to refuse, in an acceptable time, to be truly sorry for all their sins and therefore chose eternal damnation instead) and does everything He can to make them Holy without violating their freewill.
6. Those who espouse terrorism are effectively saying that either God is no longer All-Loving or that they want their followers to hate and kill people whom God loves, peple whom God wills good for, but they can not say either explicitly and all that is needed for them to lose credability and therefore followers is for those who have the evidence and questions to make them universally available for prospective followers of terrorist to ask. We who have been blessed with the “right” faith have an obligation from God to do all we can to share all we have been given from God to try and help others, and God can justly hold us culpable for the actions of others when He knows that if we had offered the evidence and questions to others, (a few clicks of the mouse) they would have not done certain sinful things.
7. All lay persons have an obligation to find out if their religious leaders have the right answers to God’s questions and are willing, eager, to display such answers on the door of their church and if the minister really wants all to truly love the whole truth with their whole heart, mind soul and strength.
My conclusion that I believe is not refutable is that: All competent, mature Deists (those who believe in an infinitely Good, All-Knowing, All-Loving, All-Powerful Creator of all things, all space and time) whether they are Catholic, Christian, Jewish, Muslim or other; all agree that God must have only one, single, infinite, always in the present tense thought that is everywhere and every when, eternally the same and therefore exactly the same now as it was when Jesus Christ as a child willed to be obediant to Joseph and Mary and therefore, IF Jesus Christ is True God and True Man as all Christians believe, then obviously His human will is perfectly conformed to His Divine will and perfectly reveals it and therefore God’s eternal will is to be subject to Joseph and Mary and also, since it is a self-evident truth that no one can imagine a greater good than the infinite good of God’s plan and yet we can imagine a God so good that His eternal Will is to turn the whole blessed world right side up by peaceful means, therefore we can conclude that this is what God is doing through the prayers and Blessings of Joseph and Mary offering in the Name of Jesus, to God, the infinite sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for all sinners.
How sad, evil, not as it should be, would it be for any Catholic Bishop or Priest to intentionally imply that this conclusion should be ignored by saying something like, ” How can anyone understand the infinite mind of God?” or “The Catholic Church does not teach what he is saying”, while the rest of what the Bishop or priest is thinking is “The Church does not teach it explicitly, YET, but because it must follow from what the Church teaches officially, (because if we assume that any portion of this conclusion is false, that would absolutely require that an infallible teaching of the Catholic Church must also be false and since this can not be true according to our Faith), therefore the conclusion can not be incorrect and is something all can believe with a certitude of Faith because it must be.
Douglas Kraeger 315 534 4103 e-copies available at DSK1952d at xanga.com