Saint Mary’s High School in Manhasset is seeking a Full-Time Theology teacher to join its Theology Department beginning in September 2020. The preferred candidate will have academic experience in theology or a related field, and be knowledgeable of and personally faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium. Additionally, the candidate would lead by example in encouraging students to pursue holiness in their daily lives through an interior life of prayer, service to others, and a frequent reception of the sacraments.
The Theology Teacher position is a full-time position with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Teach sections of Theology courses during the school year, with a special emphasis on apologetics, the history of the Church, the Catholic patrimony of art and music, the lives of the saints and a rational and systematic understanding of the Catholic Faith
• Work collaboratively and be open to feedback on improving teaching
• Participate in departmental and school-wide professional development initiatives
• Participate in the extracurricular life of the school
• Be an enthusiastic self-starter
• Teach and lead students in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic church and the mission of St. Mary’s High School
• Degree(s) in theology, philosophy, or related fields.
• Be a practicing Roman Catholic
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to Dr. Joseph McCleary, President at: email@example.com
Catholic World Mission works to spread the message of the Church and rebuild communities worldwide. We are the hands, feet, and eyes of Christ to empoverished children and families. We are passionate about our work for the physically, spiritually, and intellectually poor. At Catholic World Mission we believe in alleviating suffering, illuminating the mind, and igniting the Spirit.
We are looking for a resourceful, self-motivated, qualified Digital Marketing Specialist with a can-do attitude to join our team. You will be a significant contributor to increased marketing efforts using new media and tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools as websites, marketing automation software, web analytics, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will coordinate and lead our marketing initiatives to promote the organization and increase awareness and engagement with prospects and donors.
• Design and implement digital email marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
• Manage and execute end-to-end digital projects
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase prospect and donor engagement and profitability
• Create dashboards to measure engagements
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
• Coordinate with Social Media specialist to create and publish contents.
• Improve design of existing website
• Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI)
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications / Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related field) or 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing
• Ability to work with internal and external partner teams and consultants to implement and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, digital email marketing, web design, and social media promotional campaigns
• Marketing automation experience. HubSpot preferred.
• Content Management System (CMS) experience. WordPress preferred.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools. Google analytics experience a plus.
• Experience with A/B testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels a plus.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devicing digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe a plus.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, ability to work with limited direction and with a can-do attitude
• Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi.
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package.
With corresponding Job Title in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors. The Executive Director is the chief spokesperson representing the organization to constituencies, both internal and external. In addition to operational, financial, and administrative duties, the scope of responsibility includes overseeing fund development, marketing, grantmaking, community relations, and strategic thinking and planning. The Executive Director will build, foster, and maintain a balanced organizational culture that inspires mission excellence with the efficacy of best business practices, fiscal accountability, and institutional impact.
We are seeking candidates offering the following qualifications:
• Passion for OCF’s mission
• Models their Catholic faith in actions and deeds
• Entrepreneurial spirit, imagination, vision, leadership, and integrity
• A minimum of 10 years of major gift fundraising with individuals/corporations in a professional capacity with demonstrated results
• A minimum of 5 years of senior management experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and management of staff, preferably with direct collaboration with Boards of Directors
• Proven track record of management success with comparable P&L, planning, and operations responsibilities
• A demonstrated ability to plan and operate strategically, to build public support, to strengthen infrastructure, to inspire staff and the Board of Directors, and to develop effective programs
• Exceptional financial, organizational, and administrative skills
• Excellent knowledge of fiscal management, budgeting, and cash flow management
• The ability to plan, set goals and objectives, organize and follow through
• A strong communication skill set, and demonstrated ability to work effectively with and gain the respect and support of varied and changing constituencies, including staff, board members, church leadership, potential donors, volunteers, and others
• A team builder with a track record of effective staff management, including hiring, rewarding, developing, and retaining talented managers and administrative staff members
• Ability to juggle many responsibilities at once and to operate both independently and with the flexibility to be part of a team
• Computer literate: Knowledge of Word and Excel and an ability to learn database software
• Bachelor’s degree / Master preferred.
Please send resumes to:
Direct all correspondence, emails and telephone calls to Sterling Search
Any resumes sent or telephone calls made to OCF will be redirected to Sterling Search
TO APPLY: https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/sterlingsearchinc/job/e85m7rcepk988pxxjzwdgqm5zw
Christian/Catholic programs currently accepting job applications for a full time mentor at a real working cattle ranch which helps troubled boys 10- 17 years old. If you are interested in outdoor education and mentoring/counseling than this is the job for you! We are located in beautiful North West Wyoming close to Yellowstone National Park. Room and Board provided. Wages D.O.E.
Please email Julie for an application at email@example.com. For additional questions please call Jerry Schneider at 307-645-3322.
POSITION TITLE: Parish Business Manager
Schedule: Part time
Status: Non-Exempt or Exempt
Reports to: Pastor (also works along with the Financial Officer)
The parish business manager is a professional administrator who assists the Pastor with the stewardship of the physical, financial and personnel resources of the parish. This work includes, but is not limited to: data and records management, phone and email support, supplies and inventory management, communications work, managing use of church space by parish and outside groups, supporting church ministries and committees and collaborating with volunteers. The Parish Administrator will be a resource person for both members and non-members,welcoming and responsive presence in our church’s office. The business manager is a steward of the physical, financial and
• Oversees financial affairs of parish including: prepares, administers and reviews budget process in collaboration with the Pastor, Financial Director, Finance Council, Pastoral Council
• Oversees the management of parish financial records and coordinates with the bookkeeper to maintain parish financial records
• Oversees liaison between the parish and the diocese in financial matters
• Directs management of the parish office; personnel management, personnel policies, hiring and termination procedures, job descriptions, manages payment of salaries and benefits
• Directs purchasing procedures, place orders for supplies and equipment as authorized
• Directs routine parish maintenance, manages major repairs and renovations,
• Oversees security systems
• Responsible for communication coordinates the preparation of the Sunday bulletin, including advertising
• Coordinate the parish calendar planning for church events and facilitates building use by internal and authorized external groups.
• Attend pastoral staff meetings, commission meetings and Parish Council meetings, as necessary
• Consult with and advise pastor and principal on business and administrative matters that affect the parish and school
• Maintain all cemetery records (if applicable)
e • Responsible for Brick by Brick Project
• Oversees technology, website, computers, etc.
• Oversees the maintenance of the parish census
Education and Experience:
• Associates degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-5 years experience in a supervisory position
• 2-5 years experience in business or management
• Experience in a church or other ministry setting is preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities demonstrating application of the following:
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with discretion
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required, written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated professionalism with the ability to represent the parish
• Experience with a broad range of administrative duties
Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Phone 970-242-6121