NCRegister.com Job Directory
Looking for a new job? Our Job Directory is a great source for Catholic-friendly employment. Use the search function below to find exactly what you’re looking for. And if you’re an employer, posting a recruitment ad is easy! Simply click on “Submit a New Ad” above, and follow the instructions.
Vice President of Enrollment Management
Walsh University seeks Vice President of Enrollment Management
Walsh University in North Canton, Ohio, a 3,000 student committed Catholic University, seeks a Vice President of Enrollment Management. This person will oversee undergraduate, graduate, and adult admissions operations, as well as financial aid.
Though Walsh University is about 60% Catholic, the mission and vision are the pivotal elements of this Newman Society sanctioned university. Faithfulness to our Catholic identity is a dominant branding factor. It is the only four-year Catholic university in the Northeast Ohio-Youngstown diocese.
The successful candidate needs a M.A., must have at least 3 years of higher education admissions experience, and must be a practicing Catholic. This position is seen as crucial to the legacy and identity of Walsh. Though inviting and welcoming to all, the Catholic culture prevails.
Vice President for Marketing and Communication
Loyola University New Orleans
Loyola University New Orleans seeks a dynamic and experienced Vice President for Marketing and Communication to join this century-old Jesuit university whose mission is to educate students to lead meaningful lives with and for others; to pursue truth, wisdom, and virtue; and to work for a more just world.
Serving as the University’s chief strategist on marketing and communication and chief external spokesperson, the Vice President for Marketing and Communication will establish Loyola’s first comprehensive marketing operation. With particular focus on positioning the University for enrollment growth and increased visibility in the region and nationally, the Vice President will focus on developing a comprehensive strategy for marketing and communication including work with both print and electronic resources. The Vice President partners with members of the University’s leadership team including Cabinet members and academic deans to achieve institutional revenue targets and meet enrollment goals through brand-building strategies and effective communication.
The Vice President will be a leader of vision, energy, and creativity with strong management and supervisory skills and the ability to bring together a team of professionals to staff a coordinated marketing and communication operation for the University and offer a record of managerial and creative success in marketing and communication in a comparable field. At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of marketing and communication is required.
Associate Producer / The World Over
EWTN, Washington DC
TITLE: Associate Producer / The World Over
REPORTS TO: Senior Producer
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
FLSA STATUS/TYPE: Full Time Exempt
GENERAL SUMMARY: A motivated, sharp thinker who can work with the Executive and Senior Producers to frame segments and shape the content of the overall show. Candidates should have strong news judgment, broadcast news experience, an understanding of the EWTN audience, and superior communication skills.
- Booking top flight culture and news makers for the weekly program.
- Identifying original research and assembling packets for guest segments. Each packet includes: a basic guest bio, guest's point of view, data pertinent to the discussion, and any articles that shed light on a particular topic to be raised.
- Pulling video for segment roll-ins that would further the conversation or raise key questions.
- Alerting Senior Producer and EP to upcoming events, hearings, press conferences, and symposia that might make for compelling segments.
- Works with Birmingham based Producer on overall program production related activities associated with proper completion of the production or series
- Supports Producer in coordinating schedule with talent and all transportation and housing requirements
- Secures performance releases and copyright clearances as required by that specific production
- Maintains information files and assists Producer with segment and program by providing information to Programming and Marketing Departments as required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in broadcast/cable TV production/programming or a related visual arts field.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule when required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Catholic Faith, the Magisterium, and how they relate to the programming goals of the network.
- Affinity for the mission of Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or equivalent.
Company benefits include holidays, health and dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, flexible benefit plan, voluntary life plan, voluntary vision plan and 403(b) with company match.
Director of Youth Ministry
St. Helen Catholic Church, Georgetown, TX
St. Helen Catholic Church is a dynamic growing community of 2300 families. We have an opening for a full-time Director of Youth Ministry for high school and middle school youth. We are looking for someone who is in love with their Catholic faith, has a passion for youth ministry in the New Evangelization, and is willing to begin each day of work in Eucharistic Adoration. We want someone who can creatively and energetically grow a youth ministry program, form intentional disciples, and present the faith in a way that is innovative, dynamic, orthodox, and relevant to young people. The candidate should be proficient with social media and technology. He/she must have excellent motivational leadership skills, be well-organized, have superb verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to coordinate and collaborate with a team of adult volunteers.
The responsibilities will include: developing, coordinating, and implementing our high school and middle school programs including implementation of a multifaceted youth program with catechesis, sacramental preparation for Confirmation, small groups, service experiences, retreats, experiences of prayer, relational ministry, teen-leadership formation, as well as, coordinating and support of an adult team of volunteers.
A Bachelors degree is required for this position. A degree in Theology, Religious Education, Youth Ministry, or a similar field is preferred. Prior experience in youth ministry is preferred. Proficiency in Spanish is preferred. Musical ability to lead praise and worship (especially with the guitar) is preferred.
St. Helen Catholic Church is a growing parish of over 2,300 active families. It has both English and Spanish speaking communities. We also have a growing pre-K to eighth-grade school. We are striving to become a parish that embraces the New Evangelization. We have been inspired by the Amazing Parish Conference (amazingparish.org), and the books Forming Intentional Disciples and Rebuilt.
St. Benedict Elementary, Boston MA
A Classical Education
St. Benedict Elementary, an independent K-6 school in the classical Catholic tradition located 30 minutes west of Boston, is seeking to build its talented faculty for the 2014-15 academic year. Celebrating its inauguration in September 2013, SBE strives to cultivate intellectual and moral virtue in the pursuit of academic excellence, in a joyful and faithful Catholic environment. Visit www.stbenedictelementary.com to learn about our distinctive mission.