In the last few issues, the Register has brought you important news stories that you won’t see anywhere but here.
• U.S. Rep. Chris Smith’s efforts to restore the Mexico City Policy banning foreign aid going to abortion.
• The Church’s divergence with Obama over health-care plans.
• The fight among assisted suicide groups over when to kill — and how pro-lifers are countering them.
• Catholic online social networking options.
• The research from secular experts that supports Pope Benedict XVI’s approach to the AIDS crisis in Africa.
This information is vital — and you can thank the Register’s benefactors for making it possible. Or, even better, join the team that makes it possible. At NCRegister.com click “Donate.” It shows a range of projects in need of support — pick yours!