The Sister Thea Bowman Foundation seeks an Executive Director who is an experienced fundraiser-administrator to direct its Chicago office and oversee Pittsburgh operations. Must be a person of vision with non-profit experience and a knowledge of Catholic higher education, the Catholic intellectual tradition and the African American intellectual tradition. Individual must be faith-filled and one who exhibits an ability to work with, advise and mentor African American college students. If interested, please find a complete job description at theabowmanfoundation.org. Review of applications is ongoing.
All resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Development Team is expanding under the direction of the Chief of Development (COD) for Regnum Christi in the North American Territory. Under the supervision of the Chief of Staff (COS), the Development Specialist (DS) will have the ability to manage and work with data for fundraising and Major Donor cultivation.
S/he will research and recommend strategies for new prospects and new opportunities with existing donors and prospects, with prioritized focus on supporting the Director of Development with Major Gifts and coordinating the Major Gifts Task Force (MGTF) to include research support, personal follow up and recognition of this audience.
• Ability to manage data and data quality for MGTF and COS
• Create donor reports
• View data from a fundraising lens
• Identify prospects (current donors and prospects candidates)
• Knowledge of iwave (preferred)
Major Gifts Task Force
• Coordinates the MGTF
• Supports Development Officers (DOs) in relation to their MG prospects
• Helps create a solicitation strategy
• Works with DOs to highlight what MG program can accomplish and what each team member’s role will be
• Evaluates results
Working with Development Officers (DOs) and Senior Team Leaders
• Conducts research on prospects and prepares briefing materials for the Development Team and Regnum Christi Senior Leaders
• Directly interacts with DOs managing research needs for DO trips as well as proactively coordinating calendars according to research findings as it relates to major donors
• Creates Major Donor presentations
• Assesses capacity, specific interests in the Church, philanthropy in general and relationships to identify and qualify new prospective donors and assesses new opportunities with existing donors.
• Supports cross channel fundraising analysis and completion of reporting
• Fosters cohesiveness within the development team by being support in specialist role in the major gifts task force
• Additional special projects
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 3+ years of experience in Prospect Research, including experience with targeted Google searches, Foundation Directory Online and other common sources.
• Experience working with donor database (Salesforce CRM preferred)
• Capacity to synthesize large volumes of information, find the details relevant to fundraising, present findings and recommendations clearly, concisely and accurately
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Advanced computer skills, including Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Google
• Experience visualizing data for reports in a tool such as PowerBI (preferred)
• Strong Communication and Writing Skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ideally a practicing Catholic or openness to the Catholic faith and fully supportive of the mission of Regnum Christi and the Catholic Church
Position based in Atlanta, GA.
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment!
Interested and qualified individuals should send a cover letter, salary expectations and resume to email@example.com.
The Legionaries of Christ seeks a results-oriented individual with documented successful gift planning experience to join its development team as the Associate Director of Planned Giving (ADPG). The ADPG will manage a portfolio of planned giving prospects and take a leadership role in developing and implementing strategies to cultivate strong relationships and secure philanthropic gifts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify, cultivate, educate, solicit, and steward gift-planning prospects in collaboration with other development staff and/or Regnum Christi members.
• Prepare and present detailed gift planning proposals to prospective donors. Also, collaborate and strategize with locality leadership and RC members to maximize the inclusion of planned giving options in proposals being developed for prospects.
• Maintain expertise in tax, investment and legal aspects of charitable giving, and articulate this information effectively to donors and their advisors and fundraising staff. Work with donors, their advisors and staff in drafting gift agreements as needed.
• Coordinate activities with Development Officers to assure the proper level of cultivation and follow-up is applied in a donor centric manner.
• Visit prospects individually and/or in conjunction with other local fundraising staff.
• Presentations in small group gatherings (donor events, RC teams, and informal meetings).
This position is based in either the headquarters in Roswell, GA or at the LC seminary in Cheshire, CT and reports directly to the Director of Planned Giving of the Legionaries of Christ.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Five or more years’ experience in gift planning or a combination of five to ten years in gift planning, estate law, finance or trust services.
• Proven track record of creativity, integrity and initiative.
• Technical knowledge of gift, estate and financial planning, as well as various planning options including outright gifts, securities, insurance, real estate, and gifts in kind is preferred.
• Deep knowledge and broad field experience in working with Catholic major donors.
• Superior writing and presentation skills and the ability to serve as an enthusiastic and persuasive advocate for Regnum Christi and the Legionaries of Christ.
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree desirable.
• This position requires occasional evening and weekend work and travel outside the state.
• Travel requirement is one to two weeks per month.
• Salary will be commensurate with experience for the professional who is motivated and highly skilled.
• Must fully embrace the evangelizing mission of Regnum Christi, the Legion of Christ in North America, and the Catholic Church
• Compensation: DOE
• Benefits: Paid time-off, healthcare and retirement savings benefits
• With Associate Director of Planning Giving in the subject line, qualified individuals should email: (a) a meaningful cover letter; (b) wage expectations; and (c) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Irondale, AL
The Director of Safety and Security oversees the administration of the safety and security program for all domestic Network facilities and locations in order to provide a safe and secure work environment for all employees, guests, pilgrims, and visitors.
• Lead Network safety and security efforts in planning, implementation, threat detection, risk mitigation, and response.
• Provide guidance to senior management in identifying and assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks, vulnerabilities and threats that could affect network operations.
• Provide leadership and expertise on all areas of safety and security.
• With the VP of HR and CEO, develop plans for achieving strategic goals for the organization relative to safety and security.
• Create and oversee budget.
• Develop and administer safety and security compliance programs; provide continuous analysis, interpretation, resolution and implementation of programs.
• Interpret federal and state regulations concerning safety and security compliance programs; review proposed legislation and regulations and respond to agencies, federal, and other regulatory and accreditation entities; and update necessary policies.
• Benchmark with other organizations to utilize best practices and principles in the area of security and risk management.
• Foster relationships with Federal, State and Local agencies in the areas of emergency services, law enforcement, and regulatory/compliance while serving the needs of the Network.
• Oversee the investigation and correction of all security and safety issues.
• Manage safety and security investigations, compliance audits, and security inspections by government agencies.
• Work with Human Resources to administer OSHA reporting and compliance.
• Hire, train, evaluate and lead all security staff and organization personnel with security duties.
• Minimum of 7 – 10+ years’ experience in law enforcement, military or security, with at least 5 years serving in a Manager or Director level role in an organization.
• Experience leading the development and implementation of plans for emergency response, safety and security.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively hire, motivate and lead a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as effective interpersonal skills.
• High level of professionalism, business acumen, & integrity; ability to exercise good judgement & discretion.
• Ability to work with the public effectively, tactfully and safely.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive items and security issues.
• Practicing Catholic with knowledge of EWTN and its mission.
• Working knowledge of OSHA & NFPA codes and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Risk Management, or other related field.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, FSA, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, retirement savings plan with employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays).
Stonecrest Home Arts, a center of Opus Dei and personal Prelature of the Catholic Church provides basic domestic services including foodservice, laundry, dinning room services, provisioning and other managerial tasks to the 12 permanent residents of Wyoming House.
We seek a Staff Leader/Oratory and Laundry Room Services Attendant immediately. Job duties include: assisting the Administrator in the management of the staff; providing back-up when the Administrator is off-site; care of the oratory and providing laundry services to the residents and staff.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and time management skills, is team oriented, enjoys working in a home-like environment and is capable of multi-tasking. You must speak, write and read English, have a valid worker's permit, reliable transportation and be available Saturday through Thursday from 2:00-8:00 pm
Hourly wage is $16.00-$22.00 per hour, commensurate with experience.
If interested, submit summary of qualifications to email@example.com