NCRegister.com Job Directory
Looking for a new job? Our Job Directory is a great source for Catholic-friendly employment. If you’re an employer, posting a recruitment ad is easy! Simply click on “Submit a New Ad” above, and follow the instructions.
Universal Chastity Education
Universal Chastity Education – Southern Colorado
Universal Chastity Education (UCE) has a full time position available for a USA Director. This position plays a key role in overall administration, donor development, and program oversight for our growing, dynamic apostolate. This position reports to the Board of Directors. Key responsibilities include: developing and expanding the donor base and fundraising, coordination of USA activities with foreign program activities, and:
• Setting up speaking engagements with local churches/organizations to inform and secure financial support of UCE
• Organizing and carrying out USA chastity activities and fundraising events
• Working with UCE Africa Director to develop an annual budget for review and approval by the Board;
• Overall financial reporting oversight
• Preparing the UCE annual report for use by donors and grantors
• Writing news articles and stories on program activities, assisting with Facebook and website maintenance
• Overseeing annual Form 990 and other compliance forms
• Sending outreach reports to donors who have donated $250 or more
• Maintaining UCE donor database, communicating with donors
• Identifying funding sources and new donors, and preparing grant requests
• Compiling and sending out a quarterly UCE newsletter
• Purchasing of necessary equipment for teams
• Prepare all materials for UCE (brochures, business cards, pamphlets, flyers, etc)
• Host a UCE exhibit booth at conferences and events
• Ability, willingness and flexibility to learn new skills, to take on new responsibilities on the fly, and to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Chaste, practicing Christian—submit personal testimony with resume
• Bachelor Degree
• Previous experience in a nonprofit program and/or administrative management
• Preferably experience with foreign NPO/NGO organizations
• Preferably experience in chastity training/education, theology of the body, similar ministries
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Good English communication skills—written and oral
• Willing to travel internationally for periods of up to two weeks or more at a time two or more times a year
Compensation and Benefits
• Salary DOE
• ONLY APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN A REASONABLE COMMUTING DISTANCE TO PUEBLO, CO, WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Please send cover letter, personal testimony, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Case Manager/Life Coach
Trinity Teen Solutions
The Life Coach must possess high moral and ethical standards with a strong Christian/Catholic background. They must live with the girls, monitor their activities, and maintain harmony through good examples and relationships. This allows opportunities to share TTS Christian philosophies with youth and find the goodness within while providing direction for returning home.
Reside with the girls on the days that you work in the cabins.
Monitor the girls' daily activities and maintain peace and harmony amongst the girls.
Maintain a clean and orderly environment by setting an example for the girls, working along with them to maintain neat and orderly cabins and ranch environment.
Instruct and monitor the girls on proper daily hygiene and dress code.
Collaborate and work with the ranch crew to enhance the vocational training and animal therapy programs.
Implement plan of treatment
Oversee safety, health and well being of the clients.
Plan and organize treatment interventions with treatment team.
Maintain control and develop a healthy environment.
Plan, organize and implement lesson plans according to each student’s individual academic needs.
Monitor and implement Trinity Teen Solutions Program Rules, Policies, Philosophies, Handbooks, Fire Safety Rules, Wyo. Department of Family Services State Regulations, and State Health Inspections.
Provide safe transportation, insure wearing of seat belts, and that all ranch roads and highway regulations are followed. All vehicles will be cared for properly, cleaned after each use and inspected on a daily basis.
Learn ranch activities such as, animal care, safety, driving machinery, trucks, and tow trailers. Other tools may include anything from a chainsaw to a claw hammer.
Maintain all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, daily checklist, and academic records.
Ensure that all meals are nutritious and follow proper food handling procedures. Provide a family dining atmosphere when possible, using proper table manners, and cleaning up after meals.
Mission Services Director
Aspirus Langlade Hospital
The role of the Mission Services Director is to provide executive leadership by promoting the organization's mission and core values through the integration of the elements of Catholic Identity into hospital's operations and culture (e.g., planning, policy making, leadership development, budgeting, quality, ethics, and advocacy). This position is accountable for the development and implementation of strategic processes and services associated with mission integration. It also has an important role in serving as a resource, providing education and raising value-based questions and concerns pertinent to organizational decision-making and direction setting. The Mission Services Director participates, and in some cases supervises the following organizational function: caring for those who are poor, social accountability, advocacy, community outreach, pastoral/spiritual care, Ministry development, spirituality in the workplace, mission assessment, ethics, and leadership selection. Working in collaboration with the CEO and other senior executives, this leadership role will work to sustain, and deepen awareness of Aspirus Langlade's identity as a healing ministry of the Catholic Church. The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Master's degree in mission services or a commitment to work toward this degree. A master's degree in theology, ethics, healthcare administration or education with a reasonable level of theological training is also acceptable. Minimum five years healthcare experience; senior management leadership preferred. Practicing Catholic required.
Founded in 1898 by the Congregation of the Mission (Vincentian), DePaul University is the nation’s largest Catholic institution of higher education and one of the ten largest private universities. As a Vincentian and Catholic university, DePaul is a mission-driven institution committed to providing higher education of superior quality especially to segments of society that have not previously had access to higher education. To further this mission, DePaul seeks a proven leader to serve as its 12th president. For more information on this opportunity please visit www.wittkieffer.com.
Inquiries, nominations, and applications are invited and should be sent via email to the university’s consultants, Dennis M. Barden and Elizabeth K. Bohan of Witt/Kieffer, at DePaulPresident@wittkieffer.com.
DePaul University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Superintendent of Catholic Schools
Catholic Diocese of Spokane
The Diocese of Spokane, Washington seeks a Superintendent of Catholic Schools to implement the strategic goals and educational vision of the diocese as a member of the Bishop’s senior staff. The ideal candidate is a practicing Roman Catholic who will be an innovative leader in supporting and advancing the Catholic identity, academic excellence, and vitality of our thirteen elementary and three high schools. The next Superintendent will service a local Church with great potential for significant growth and renewal, and will join a community of individuals who are passionate about Catholic education. This passion is evident through the ongoing formation of priests for school ministry, tuition support and campus upgrades funded by the Nazareth Guild, and the bishop’s strong advocacy for Catholic schools. Position starts July 1, 2017; review of applications begins October 1, 2016. To apply, go to Employment Opportunities, www.dioceseofspokane.org.
Director of Marketing
Archdiocese of New York
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York is the second largest archdiocese in the country and offers a vast and complex array of education, programming, events and resources across the boroughs of Manhattan, the Bronx and Staten Island, as well as in seven other New York State counties. Through its extensive network of churches, schools, charitable programs, and pastoral, social and education ministries, the Archdiocese serves 2.6 million Catholics of different ethnicities, backgrounds and ages in roughly 300 parishes, and educates nearly 70,000 students from Pre-K to twelfth grade, including schools that serve some of the inner-city’s poorest children. Additionally, through its work with Catholic Charities, the Archdiocese of New York ministers to hundreds of thousands of individuals and families in need through emergency shelter, mental health, crisis intervention, immigration and refugee services, adoption and foster care, youth enrichment, job readiness and placement, disaster response and recovery, early intervention and special education, and transitional and affordable housing provided by church-sponsored housing developments.
The Archdiocese of New York seeks a talented Director of Marketing (“Director”) to spearhead a new department dedicated to the planning, development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies and systems that support a consistent brand identity and messaging across the Archdiocese. Reporting to the Vicar General/Chancellor, the Director will work closely with leadership across Archdiocese programs to set goals and priorities for marketing and branding. The Director will use print-based and digital media to produce internal and external communications and marketing materials, and direct skill building programs, resources and support to leverage departmental communications and marketing capacity.
The ideal candidate must be a disciplined leader who is skilled at running initiatives and coordinating efforts across departments in a large organization. S/he must be a collaborative strategic thinker with supervisory experience, a collegial approach to management and the ability to build solid working relationships in a diverse environment. S/he must be a patient, direct and effective team leader who can create appropriate parameters for change. It is important that the Director have a deep sense of mission and a strong ability to balance competing, and occasionally conflicting, priorities. The successful candidate is a politically astute and hands-on manager who has the ability to promote an open, inclusive environment with colleagues and staff that emphasizes cooperation and teamwork with a minimum of ego.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to develop integrated marketing strategies that will broaden programmatic reach and deepen impact
• Develop and implement brand and messaging guidelines that unify the work of the Archdiocese
• Oversee the creation of tools and systems that offer marketing and branding support to departments, such as shared graphics and images databases, and skill building programs
• Refine "core" messages within departments to ensure organizational consistency
• Ensure that the organization listens carefully to its various target audiences and allows their unique viewpoints to inform its work
• Coach and support departments in developing tailored strategies for marketing programs and resources
• Create internal communications systems to coordinate communication and marketing efforts throughout the Archdiocese
• Establish metrics to measure effectiveness of communications efforts
• Manage vendor engagements, monitor production deadlines and traffic, and work with colleagues and partners on collaborative efforts
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related program and 10+ years of relevant professional experience (including management experience) are required. An advanced degree is desirable.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Served in a strategic leadership role in marketing and communications at a multi-faceted organization
• Demonstrated experience managing comprehensive strategic communications, marketing and branding programs to advance an organization’s mission and goals
• Developed clear metrics to judge performance and results
• Created and implemented effective marketing plans and campaigns, preferably executed across divisions or organization chapters
• A minimum of five years’ experience in developing message frames and talking points and in the planning, writing, editing, and production of newsletters, press releases, annual reports, marketing literature, and other print publications and directories
• Superior management skills; ability to build relationships with and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
• Proven track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior leadership
• Managed multilayer brands designed for different audiences
• Experience with designing and producing websites and coordinating content
• Creatively and thoughtfully leveraged new media technologies
• Expanded proficiency using social media, WordPress, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint
• Commitment to the mission of the Archdiocese of New York
For more information about the Archdiocese of New York, visit http://archny.org/.
Special Operations Technician
Divine Mercy Radio Inc.
Divine Mercy Radio is looking for a Special Operations Technician. Knowledge of computer hardware and server security a plus. Must be willing to embrace the Divine Mercy Radio mission and perform a variety of duties. Full job description at dvmercy.com. Send cover letter and resume to: Divine Mercy Radio, 108 E. 12th St., Hays, KS 67601.
Saint Patrick Catholic School
Saint Patrick Catholic Church and School in Fayetteville, NC, is seeking a new principal for the 2016-17 school year. Saint Patrick Catholic School is the oldest private school in the city of Fayetteville and celebrates 79 continuous years of providing a solid Catholic school education to thousands of children.
The successful candidate will be:
• A spiritual leader that fosters Catholic identity by actively participating in the faith life of the parish community and providing opportunities for faith development of the school and parish community.
• An instructional and academic leader that maintains a positive learning environment, encourages and supports the professional development of the faculty and staff, and guides teachers in reviewing the current curriculum and instructional methods.
• An administrator that works with the Pastor, church staff, and the school faculty and staff to develop and promote a positive vision for the school.
• An effective communicator who articulates the mission, philosophy and vision of the school to all constituents, and who builds community within the parish.
A successful candidate must:
• Be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
• Master’s Degree or higher in Education or closely related field.
• Hold or be eligible to obtain a NC Department of Public Instruction license.
• Five or more years of combined experience as a classroom teacher and school administrator, preferably in a K-8 private school setting.
• Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to inspire a culture of teamwork.
Producer, White House (News Nightly, Washington D.C.)
EWTN News, Inc.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The News Nightly Producer works with the Chief White House Correspondent & Political Director to produce content for a dynamic newscast that engages our viewers. This includes coordinating creative and logistical aspects of daily news stories for viewers from a Catholic perspective.
- Produce news packages, voice overs and discussion segments with experts in studio.
- Identify original content stories/issues that would engage our audience.
- Communicate with Chief White House Correspondent, Senior Producer and Anchor about the focus and format of the stories.
- Write and edit scripts and work with editors to facilitate production.
- Manage field crews (reporters + photographers).
- Work with newsroom to identify and book guests for discussion segments.
- Communicate with production crew about executing the newscast.
- Review and pull video for stories (packages and VOs) and monitor AP wires.
- Communicate with the Political Director about the newscast’s content/production.
- Visualize and order graphics.
- Work out of studio office primarily and White House occasionally.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in TV broadcast news, producing newscasts in medium or large markets.
- Working knowledge of inner White House and Capitol Hill operations.
- Possess solid news judgement and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to visually and creatively tell a story and engage viewers using graphics and other elements.
- Experience utilizing broadcast software programs (i.e., iNews, AP ENPS).
- Excellent broadcast writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaborate easily within a team and also work well independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic Faith and EWTN’s mission.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends/nights when required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or relevant field of study
News Writer (News Nightly, Washington D.C.)
GENERAL SUMMARY: The News Writer will write clear, accurate broadcast copy based on AP wires and original sources on a strict deadline for our daily newscast. The News Writer will work closely with the associate producer and the Executive Producer. The News Writer may act as producer as necessary for segments.
- Write segments of the daily News Nightly newscast.
- Write promos and 1 minute TV news brief.
- Monitor AP wires and other sources.
- Pull video from AP, CNN, and original sources.
- Support Associate Producer & Executive Producer in writing assignments and other production tasks.
- May act as Fill-In Producer as necessary for segments; coordinating with other programming and production personnel.
- Fact checking as needed for stories.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience newswriting in a medium to large market.
- Possess solid news judgement and excellent broadcast newswriting skills.
- Proficiency in desktop editing.
- Experience with ENPS or iNews/news gathering technologies.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when required.
- Strong knowledge of the Catholic Faith and EWTN's mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
Page 1 of 2 pages 1 2 >