Good Shepherd Catholic School, Frankfort, Kentucky
Good Shepherd Catholic School, Frankfort, Kentucky is seeking a faith-filled and dynamic principal to continue the mission of Catholic education for our Pre-K3 through Grade 8 school. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic Catholic who is ready to lead while working collaboratively with parish leaders, faculty, staff, students, parents, and other stakeholders.
The Preferred Candidate for Principal . . .
• is a well-informed, practicing Catholic, registered and active within a parish
• has a Masters Degree in educational leadership or an administrative credential
• has prior experience as a Catholic Elementary School principal, and a minimum of 5 years of teaching, preferably in a Catholic school
• is passionate regarding the Catholic life of the school
• is an instructional visionary, adept at inspiring teachers in the pursuit of ongoing growth and educational excellence
• is highly collaborative and works well in team management situations; consults extensively in decision making
• is a people-person, accomplished at building and maintaining relationships and has good interpersonal skills
• is prudent in the managerial dimension of school life.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Mr. Lloyd Lynch, [email protected] by Friday, May 14, 2021