Mass Program Coordinator /Direct Mail Development Officer
The Legion of Christ, Cheshire, CT
Reporting to the Director of Direct Mail, the Mass Program Coordinator/ Direct Mail Development Officer is a self- directed individual responsible for the design, implementation and execution of the Mass Program and managing, developing, and responding to the concerns and requests of active and potential Direct Mail donors. The Mass Program Coordinator/ Direct Mail Development Officer is responsible for aligning and managing the programs in conjunction with the mission Regnum Christi.
1) Annually revise and update both the Mass Program Strategy and the Annual Plan for Direct Mail donors
2) Submit a Mass Program budget for approval to be included in the Direct Mail Annual Plan
3) Continually ensure the design of the program is maximized to ensure meeting or exceeding the annual plan and strategy
4) Gathers donor input and other relevant information for use by management to determining donor attitude and dispositions toward the LOC and its mission.
5) Periodically making benefactor visits.
6) Follow up with benefactors in handling all direct marketing donor concerns and inquires as they relate to direct mailings, sweepstakes, mass program, and Mass Program website content.
7) Responsible for Direct Mail VIP donors having regular contact with; DM recurring donors, Top 100+ DM donors, and Top 100 Mass Donors.
8) Executes the Mass Program: processes, schedules and insures adherence to canonical requirements for Mass requests for U.S donors
9) Volunteer management- When applicable, this position will select and manage volunteers to fill donor requests for Mass supplies, assemble cards and folders, and prepare acknowledgment letters for mailing. Annually, an estimated report of volunteers' hours will be provided to the Business Manager for the auditors.
10) Independent Contractor management- When applicable, this position will manage the responsibilities and activities and of an independent contractor who will be assisting in responding to donors requests and following up on Mass Program activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Non Profit management, Marketing or related business discipline preferred.
• Must adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary.
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM tool.
The position location is in Cheshire, CT or Roswell, GA
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization. With "Mass Program Coordinator" in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history or apply Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization. With "Mass Program Coordinator" in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history to: [email protected]