EWTN - Location: Washington, D.C. Hybrid remote
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help lead the financial management of our organization, developing and implementing financial policies and procedures that align with our faith-based values.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, budgets, reports, forecasts, and external audits and provide insightful analysis and recommendations to support strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with department heads to develop and monitor program budgets, promoting a culture of integrity and responsible stewardship of resources in alignment with our mission.
- Oversee general ledger and cash flow management, including monitoring accounts receivable and payable, maintaining strong relationships with vendors and partners.
- Stay updated on accounting standards, tax regulations, and financial best practices, ensuring compliance and providing guidance to the leadership team.
- You have 5+ years of experience in financial management and accounting roles, with supervisory responsibilities.
- You possess a deep understanding with hands-on working experience in financial principles, including detailed budgeting, forecasting, reporting, general ledger management, data analytics, and financial analysis.
- You have a firm grasp of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and compliance.
- You have exceptional analytical skills, allowing you to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Your strong communication and interpersonal skills enable you to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- You hold a high level of integrity and prioritize ethical financial practices in all aspects of your work.
- You are a practicing Catholic with an affinity for EWTN’s mission.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, Management Reporter, and Concur.
- Experience with not-for-profit-accounting.
- MS or MBA Accounting or Business Degree.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in accounting, finance, or a related business field.
- CPA, CMA, or related discipline certification.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE:
- We offer a career with purpose! Apply your God-given talents, knowing your contributions help advance EWTN’s mission of sharing the Gospel with the world.
- Family-oriented working environment. We value the importance of work/life balance, and welcome you as an EWTN family member, not just an employee.
- Worship at work! Freedom to participate in daily Mass, Adoration, and prayer throughout your workday.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability insurance and Retirement Savings Plan.
- 11 Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off program.
- Tuition reimbursement for online continuing education and degree programs through our partnership with Catholic Distance University.
- Potential for flexible hours and telecommuting may be possible dependent upon the position and department needs.
- Ability to learn alongside legacy employees while bringing new ideas to the growing team!
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you’re ready to get started on EWTN’s mission to bring the Gospel to the world, please email a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations to [email protected]. Join us on this fulfilling journey where your financial acumen and faith converge into a mission-oriented career with purpose, apply today! Thank you for considering EWTN and we look forward to hearing from you!