Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet
KEES has been exclusively retained by Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet in its search for an Executive Director.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet is in search of a dynamic, results-oriented Executive Director to increase the existing connections between Catholic Charities and the community it serves. Reporting to the Board of Directors and leading eight direct reports, the Executive Director will create and maintain highly productive relationships with board members, donors, the Diocese, community partners, and the participants/ parents served in the Agency’s programs.
This candidate will lead organizational development and strategic planning, optimize financial performance, oversee program delivery in the community, build and maintain donor relationships, institute a best-practice ethos and supervise Agency personnel through a complex structure that employs 260 people. The ideal candidate will possess effective relationship-building and interpersonal skills and demonstrate success in managing multi-site teams and budgets. It is imperative that the person who assumes the Executive Director role is passionate and committed to the Catholic Church and energized by enriching the lives of people in need and calling on others of goodwill to do the same.
Specific requirements include:
• A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results, including vendor and donor contract negotiations.
• Strong organizational abilities, including planning, continuous improvement methodologies, delegating, program development, creating partnerships with external parties, and task facilitation.
• Ability to operate effectively in a multicultural and multidisciplinary professional environment and work with others to build and sustain a collaborative operating environment.
• Experience in building and sustaining diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) into operations, policies, and procedures.
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with at least 7 years of experience in senior leadership roles that demonstrate innovative, progressive management and leadership acumen. Experience in a nonprofit human service agency, including experience in social services for a multi-cultural community, is highly preferred.
• MBA/MSW or other master’s level degree from an accredited institution in related nonprofit/public administration work, or equivalent longevity and depth of work experience in a similar structure.
KEES (formerly Alford Executive Search) is a nonprofit executive search firm that builds diverse teams and dynamic leaders in the nonprofit and public entity sectors. www.kees2success.com.
In 1962, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet was officially incorporated and licensed as a child welfare agency in the State of Illinois. The region served includes Will, Grundy, DuPage, Kendall, Kankakee, Ford, and Iroquois counties. https://catholiccharitiesjoliet.org.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/CC-DOJ-ED
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Jean-Pierre Nuñez, Project Manager of KEES.