Direct Mail Coordinator - Full Time
Catholic World Mission, Inc.
The Direct Mail Coordinator is responsible for our Direct Mail appeals fundraising program. We are seeking a Direct Mail Coordinator to work with our team to provide high-level donor services and reporting, and to implement a seamless production process. The ability to work both independently from home and be part of a virtual team is vital.
Assist in the management of the production schedule for a variety of appeals to ensure that mail dates are met. Track and manage schedules and deliverables by coordinating with outside consultant.
- Work with outside consultant to develop compelling stories. Work with CWM team regarding material for general appeals.
- Identify potential projects for Direct Mail appeals. Review proposals and make recommendations.
- Proofread and approve copy and art for direct mail and e-blasts.
- Coordinate with Content Marketing Lead to confirm that website has relevant monthly updates.
- Maintain relationships with partners and make requests for timely collateral as proof-of-use of funds.
- Establish Appeal Codes for proper tracking of funds.
- Track expenses and confirm payments. Generate ROI reports.
- Maintain files in Dropbox with all relevant documents (collaterals, videos, appeals forms, etc)
- The ideal person will have 1-2 years of work experience, preferably non-profit.
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, problem solving and time management.
- Ability to learn new software. Content Management System such as WordPress a plus.
- Proficient in Excel & Word
- Well-versed in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
Excellent healthcare and paid time off benefit package. Great people to work with in achieving the Catholic Church’s modern evangelizing mission in a fast-paced, charitable work environment!
With corresponding Job Title in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history to: [email protected]