Digital Marketing Specialist
Catholic World Mission, Inc.
Catholic World Mission works to spread the message of the Church and rebuild communities worldwide. We are the hands, feet, and eyes of Christ to empoverished children and families. We are passionate about our work for the physically, spiritually, and intellectually poor. At Catholic World Mission we believe in alleviating suffering, illuminating the mind, and igniting the Spirit.
We are looking for a resourceful, self-motivated, qualified Digital Marketing Specialist with a can-do attitude to join our team. You will be a significant contributor to increased marketing efforts using new media and tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools as websites, marketing automation software, web analytics, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will coordinate and lead our marketing initiatives to promote the organization and increase awareness and engagement with prospects and donors.
- Design and implement digital email marketing campaigns aligned with business goals
- Manage and execute end-to-end digital projects
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase prospect and donor engagement and profitability
- Create dashboards to measure engagements
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Coordinate with Social Media specialist to create and publish contents.
- Improve design of existing website
- Establish web presence to boost brand awareness
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or related field) or 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to work with internal and external partner teams and consultants to implement and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, digital email marketing, web design, and social media promotional campaigns
- Marketing automation experience. HubSpot preferred.
- Content Management System (CMS) experience. WordPress preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools. Google analytics experience a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels a plus.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devicing digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe a plus.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work with limited direction and with a can-do attitude
- Complete respect for the Roman Catholic Church, Legion of Christ and Regnum Christi.
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package.
With corresponding Job Title in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history to: [email protected]