Associate Vice President of Enrollment
Ave Maria University
Ave Maria University
Ave Maria is a Catholic, liberal arts institution devoted to Mary the Mother of God, inspired by St. John Paul II and St. Teresa of Calcutta, and dedicated to the formation of joyful followers of Jesus Christ through Word and Sacrament, scholarship and service. Located in Southwest Florida, 30 miles east of Naples. For more about AMU: www.avemaria.edu
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The Associate Vice President of Enrollment, (AVPE) will serve as a member of the University Council, and report to the President and CEO of Ave Maria University. The position has the primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all student enrollment, and financial aid related activities of the University and all personnel in the Admissions and Financial Aid departments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Admissions and Student Financial Aid functions of the institution.
• Pursue continuous improvement of short and long-term strategic enrollment objectives. Provides vision, leadership, and strong strategic direction to the area of Admissions and Financial Aid in support of the University’s aggressive enrollment goals while maintaining student quality and diversity.
• Develops and executes an innovative, comprehensive, data-driven marketing and recruitment plan with strategies targeted at coverage / penetration in new and existing markets.
• Establishes measurable enrollment processes and procedures for Admissions that ensures cohesive communication between departments, efficient and timely processing of applications, and customized notification to students.
• Reviews expenses, prepares periodic reports, and develops annual budget recommendations to effectively allocate resources to achieve objectives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS
A Master’s degree from an accredited institution; and some years of progressively responsible and successful leadership experience in higher education in the area of admissions/enrollment management, financial aid and marketing. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
The AVP of Enrollment should possess the traits of: A proven track record of success in managing admission staff and meeting enrollment targets; significant managerial experience within an admission and financial aid office; proven success in working with families and students as they navigate the admissions and financial aid process; and ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership and trustees.
Contact Information & Applicant Instructions
Upload a letter of interest detailing relevant experience, examples of leadership acumen, along with your resume, and a list of three professional references with full contact information. EOE. Ave Maria University provides an excellent fringe benefit package for full time faculty and staff.00 words maximum. Applications must be submitted in our talent management site: