Through St. Margaret Mary, Jesus made 12 promises to Christians who enthrone the image of his Sacred Heart in their homes:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state in life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will bless every house in which the picture of my heart shall be exposed and honored.
4. I will console them in all their difficulties.
5. I will be their refuge during life and especially at the hour of death.
6. I will shed abundant blessings upon their undertakings.
7. Sinners shall find in my heart a fountain and boundless ocean of mercy.
8. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
9. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
10. I will give to priests the power of touching the hardest hearts.
11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in my heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise you, in the excessive mercy of my heart, that my all-powerful love will grant to all who receive Communion on the first Friday of the month for nine consecutive months, the final grace of penitence; they shall not die in my displeasure nor without their sacraments. My divine heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.