Looking for a new job? Our Job Directory is a great source for Catholic-friendly employment. If you’re an employer, posting a recruitment ad is easy! Simply click on “Submit a New Ad” above, and follow the instructions.
EWTN Religious Catalogue, Inc., Irondale, AL
The General Manager oversees and directs the activities of EWTN Religious Catalogue, Inc., a supporting organization of EWTN, which seeks to be the most widely-known and trusted source for books, videos, religious articles and other items that will enable people to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the Roman Catholic faith. The General Manager serves and grows the customer base through multiple sales channels that include EWTN television and radio, online platforms, printed catalogs, a retail store, tradeshows, events and wholesale markets. The General Manager provides overall leadership and direction to operations, marketing, purchasing, customer service, warehouse and fulfillment, and inventory management.
- Works with Executive Management to develop a comprehensive strategic plan and executes on long and short-term goals for the organization.
- Manages the financial and administrative activities of the organization, including full P&L responsibilities.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive marketing plan that includes all available sales channels.
- Builds a marketing strategy from a data-driven perspective and thorough analysis of the organization.
- Works to understand the needs of customers and makes recommendations for the marketing messages and channels that will most effectively reach those customers.
- Keeps current on the Catholic marketplace and analyzes trends and sales results for products. Oversees the selection of products.
- Collaborates with Production, Creative Services, On-Line Services, Radio, Theology, Information Services, Accounting and other EWTN departments as necessary for ongoing marketing initiatives, product launches and operations.
- Manages and optimizes the entire customer experience from order to delivery.
- Creates and provides weekly analysis for all sales channels.
- Provides oversight to Customer Service team to ensure customer-related issues are resolved timely and efficiently.
- Works with the Information Services staff to drive improvements of the IT systems and environment, front-end and back-end, maximizing both effectiveness and economies of scale.
- Oversees the merchandising, design and implementation of displays at tradeshows and special events, including the EWTN Family Celebrations.
- Oversees the operations of the Catalogue Shoppe at the EWTN Irondale campus.
- Builds, manages and maintains relationships with third parties, vendors and on-line partners to enhance the customer experience and generate revenues.
- Prioritizes work according to the key strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, Ecommerce, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a multichannel sales, retail or ecommerce environment with progressive responsibility in managing customer experience, merchandising, and marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in leading a sales organization, with demonstrated success managing ecommerce business initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Expertise in product marketing strategies especially in the online markets. Ability to create innovative marketing programs that generate results.
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Proven track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, mobile, email and social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Proven track record creating customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the target market, particularly through ecommerce platforms.
- Expert data management skills in Excel and Access; experience with SQL desired.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to design simple, efficient processes for executing on marketing initiatives.
- Experience with budgeting, cost estimating, vendor contract negotiations, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team with varying backgrounds and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High level of professionalism with the ability to exercise good judgement and discretion.
- Commitment to the mission of EWTN.
- Practicing Roman Catholic in good standing, devoted to the faith, loyal to the magisterium and possessing a thorough knowledge of the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
Aid Animal Hospital
Busy veterinary office in Kansas City, MO (Waldo area) is looking for a part-time data entry professional to assist the practice manager/owner. Hourly wage $10-12 per hour dependent upon skills, experience, and education. Must possess STRONG computer skills, be a quick learner, and have impeccable professional integrity, discretion, and a wonderful sense of humor.
Abbreviated Job Description:
- Updates pricing on all products from vendors
- Handles returns
- Fields phone calls for the practice manager and owner
- Assists with payroll
- Assists with social media posts
- Assists with sending out client reminders and responding to client online communications
- Manages and maintains the email account
- Maintains and makes corrections to all client contact information
- Maintains hospital, client, patient, and staff confidentiality at all times
- Assists with IT issues as they arise
- Becomes proficient in the veterinary software program Avimark and Avimark's client communication system Rapport
- Strong organizational, independent work, decision making, and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail and work completed in a timely manner
- Provides professional support to our hospital staff (looking up pricing, making phone calls, making orders, etc.)
- Maintains the logs for the continuing education requirements of all staff
- Assists with inventory and controlled substance logs
- Meets with vendor reps
- Coordinates staff meetings and pharma or other vendor in-services with the practice manager
- STRONG communication and interpersonal skills
Arkansas Catholic Newspaper (Diocese of Little Rock)
Arkansas Catholic is seeking to hire a motivated, organized full-time advertising manager to coordinate and sell advertising for the weekly newspaper, Arkansas Catholic, aSpire newsletter and annual diocesan directory.
Applicants must have at least two years of sales experience, preferably in publishing. The applicants must also have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
- Knowledge of the Catholic Church
Office hours must be maintained at St. John Center in Little Rock but traveling across the state is required. Salary includes base pay and commission.
Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Denver
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver is seeking a Colorado licensed or license-eligible psychologist to serve as Director of our faith-based psychology services ministry, Regina Caeli Clinical Services (RCCS). RCCS provides comprehensive psychological services consistent with the teachings of the Church. In addition, RCCS serves as a national APPIC internship and residency training site.
Supervisory experience is required.
Must be a Catholic.
Major Gifts Officer
EWTN (Orange County, CA)
The Major Gifts Officer is responsible for working with the Vice President of Mission Advancement to solicit donations to support EWTN's mission and cultivate relationships with EWTN community of donors. Adheres to mutually agreed upon activity metrics and goals.
- Cultivates and solicits assigned major gift prospects; ensures that donors receive proper acknowledgement, recognition, and stewardship.
- Works with selected staff, Board, and Volunteers to ensure coordinated and effective solicitation of EWTN's major gift prospects; prepares written donor proposals for major gift solicitations; maintains correspondence with donors and appropriate financial personnel.
- Identifies potential major gift candidates.
- Serves as development liaison to particular volunteers.
- Travels nationally as necessary; prepares call reports in a timely manner.
- Attends management committee meetings and prospect review meetings; provides communication updates to departmental management.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of development or related work experience at a non-profit organization
- Knowledge of development/fundraising concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of gift planning and procedures
- Ability to solicit gifts
- Proven track record of success in achieving goals and fundraising metrics
- Existing knowledge and well networked within Catholic donor community
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Catholic faith and EWTN's mission
- Superior interpersonal/human relations skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with donors, volunteers, and development staff
- Self-starter; ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt and respond to various situations
- Willingness and ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study
St. Benedict Elementary, Boston MA
A Classical Education
St. Benedict Elementary, an independent K-6 school in the classical Catholic tradition located 30 minutes west of Boston, is seeking to build its talented faculty for the 2014-15 academic year. Celebrating its inauguration in September 2013, SBE strives to cultivate intellectual and moral virtue in the pursuit of academic excellence, in a joyful and faithful Catholic environment. Visit www.stbenedictelementary.com to learn about our distinctive mission.