File Submission & Filenames:
- Please email art files to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send all artwork as email attachments rather than embedded images in the body of the email.
- Please do not send zip files. Our email system may strip them out as suspected malware.
- File Naming Convention: Please include your company name, ad title, and version (if any) in the filename of your submitted artwork in the format:
Note that generically named files (examples: NCR_300x250.jpg, NCR-Ad) may cause delays in your campaign.
Digital Ads (www.NCRegister.Com and Daily Update E-Newsletter)
- File types: .jpg, .gif, .png
- Resolution: 72dpi • Max file size 120k
- Animated GIFs (website only: Animated .gifs acceptable in all locations except the Top Banner of the website (720x90) and the Ad Bar (850x50), but are subject to review for appropriate animation, character and adjoining images on our website.
- Animated GIFs (Daily E-Newsletter): Animated .gifs will animate properly in browser-based email systems like Gmail, but Outlook and some other client-based email systems will only display the first frame of the animation.
- Flash Files: We do not support or accept Flash based advertising.
- We are unable to accept interactive (game-type) ads (other than a standard clickthrough) or audio / video animation that uses auto-play.
Ad Units Available at www.NCRegister.Com