Play with your children every day
- This tires them out for bedtime.
Kiss your children before they go to bed
- That way you can tell if they actually brushed their teeth or they just ran the toothbrush under the faucet.Hug Your Children
- There are many reasons to hug your children, but a great one is that your child can’t get into too much trouble if you have your arms around them.
Know where your children are
- It’s important to know where your children are at all times. You never know when they’ll need an alibi.Help them with their homework
- Because then they’ll get into a good college and be employable so they don’t live in your basement. If you are really lucky, you can live...READ MORE