President Barack Obama will meet with Pope Francis for the first time on March 27 at the Vatican, the White House announced Tuesday.
Here's some thoughts on what Obama might say to the pope.
1) Promise, "If you like your Church you can keep your Church."
2) Say thoughtfully, "If I had a son, I think he'd be Pope."
3) Hand Pope Francis a DVD of his speech at Notre Dame and say "you're welcome."
4) I don't want to be punished with a pope.
5) He could hand Pope Francis a "Reset" button in Latin that actually says, "I must break you."
6) Tell the pope, "America is no longer a Christian nation."
7) Obama could tell Pope Francis that his definition of sin is, “Being out of alignment with my values.”
8) He could honestly say, "I think Georgetown likes me more than you."
9) He could say, "Please thank all those Catholics who voted for me and got me elected. There were a lot of them."
10) He probably will say, "I was named Time's Person of the Year too. Twice."